Thursday, July 17, 2014

Tuesday-Glitter, Glitter EveryWhere!!

Tuesday-Glitter, Glitter EveryWhere!!

Whew what a day! I will be teaching a technique using glitter for this months Stamp Club and those who know me well know my dislike for glitter...but this is for my Stamp Club Peeps so glitter it is!

The technique is glitter napkin technique with a “Robyn” spin...I am all about cutting out steps if it is a technique that has a lot of steps to it so this one I did!!! And...they look like the ones with all the steps!

Here are the samples of our July Stamp Club cards (7/17 & 7/21):

Zebra and Balloon napkin.jpg

Flower Flower.jpg

Stripped Flower napkin.jpg



Iffiel Tower napkin.jpg
Butterfly napkin.jpg

Wednesday-Still Glitter, Glitter EveryWhere!!

Today I spent prepping for tomorrow nights Stamp Club and did not touch any glitter and it still is all over the house! How does that happen? LOL!!

My handsome hubby has been doing honey do list things today and a little bit of woodworking...hopefully by this weekend he will have a project finished so I can post a pic of the completed project!

Here are the August Stamp Club cards that we will be making in both clubs (8/18 & 8/21) :

August Halloween Cards.jpg

The rest of this week I will be working on the upcoming Halloween and Fall box/treat classes. Stay posted for pictures!

Personal prayer request...our children who have been in the Mission Field these past 18 months over in Romania are on their travel home. It has been an emotional few days for both of them. They made it to Budapest yesterday and spent the night and will shortly be leaving there to head back home to Dallas...all that said please pray for safe travels, peace and calmness in knowing God has got this…

Okay better get back to work! LOL! Hope to see all of you in class soon!

Blessings,
R
Robyn Barber
Paperscissorsglass.com

No comments:

Post a Comment