Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Kudos to my Stamp Clubs!!!

I just want to give a shout out to my Stamp Clubs! I have the best Stampin’ Peeps in the WORLD!!!

This was a technique month, which I don’t do but maybe twice a year, and I taught the “Glitter Napkin” technique...yes, I said the word, glitter. Thursday’s Club I had 13 lovely ladies and they stuck with me the whole night! I usually have them out by 8 but this time they did not leave until around 9:30! They also helped me learn a couple of things to make Monday’s Club go so much easier!!! Monday’s Club I had 7 lovely ladies and was able to set up my tables in a horseshoe shape and roll around to help everyone...so next month I will be setting up another table and moving things around so I can do that with both Club’s no matter how many I have!

This is just one example of how much I love them, using glitter will be a rare show of affection however. They are always so patient, kind, encouraging and funny! They make me belly laugh a lot!

Next month we will be making Halloween cards, no technique, and I will be working on September cards soon.

Again, a round of applause for my BEAUTIFUL inside and out Stampin’ Peeps!!

This quote fits how I feel:

The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.
Hubert H. Humphrey

Blessings,
R
Robyn Barber

No comments:

Post a Comment