Monday, July 21, 2014

Another Beautiful Day!


God has blessed us here in Southern Indiana with another beautiful day...our weather is so not typical for this time of year! It kept me out of my Card Studio all weekend! Now playing catch up and getting ready for Monday night Stamp Club!

I will be working on the box/treat classes this week and hope to have pictures up by the end of the week...I know I said that last week time just flew by! And my Mom shared over 200 books with me so a little reading was done as well as!

There will be an open crop this Friday at the Batcave from 4pm-10pm. Bring a snack to share and whatever you want to work on...I will be showing a couple of ladies how to do the box card bases and getting my friend Sue caught up on hers.  My tools are open for all to use and if you need supplies I have some here for purchase (not much...heehee). If you need directions or address please feel free to email me.

For those of you who still need to give me your orders from this months Stamp Clubs I would like them by Thursday am so I can place the order and get your goodies in here for you to use!!

I guess I better get off here and get busy working!

“Your speech should always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you should answer each person.” Colossians 4:6

Blessings,
R
Robyn Barber
www.paperscissorsglass.com
robyn.barber59@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment