Monday, January 5, 2015

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Happy Monday my fellow Stampin' Peeps!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! A lot has happened since I posted last time! Not sure I can remember all that has gone on! LOL!

I am finished with all the January classes! Whoo Whoo!! Can I get a Whoo Whoo!

Stamp Clubs

Thursday January 15 6 pm-The very lovely duo of Miss Jan and Miss Andrea are our hostesses. ($15 or $15 towards SU product)

Monday January 19 6 pm-The talented and wonderful Miss Beth A. is our hostess. ($15 or $15 towards SU product)


Lunch and Layout

Saturday January 17 11am-8-8x8 pages $30 including lunch!!!




 

 





1st Box Class

Thursday January 29 6 pm-$20 for all five (or six)! That includes all supplies except adhesive.



If I find one more "Bird" box that I think is soooo cute we will make one more! I don't like uneven numbers and right now we have five boxes! LOL!! My OCD is really kicking in!!

Will have February classes up sometime late next week. I am waiting for the two new Valentine stamps sets I ordered to come in!

Now I am going to jump in the "Project Life" arena...I am so nervous and unsure of myself that it reminds me when I first started Paper Crafting! UGH!!! Hopefully I will have good pictures to post soon!

Again Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! I love all of you and can't wait to see you this month!!

Blessings,
R
Robyn Barber
Mimis@mimiandpops.com

No comments:

Post a Comment