Wednesday, September 10, 2014

September and October Lunch and Layouts DONE!!

Lunch and Layouts are finally done for September and October! Next will be the Tag class in October then onto November and getting ready for a Vendor Fair.

Here are the pictures for what we will be doing at the Lunch and Layouts:

Saturday September 20 11am-Models this month are my sweet g'daughters...I know shocking, right?




Saturday October 18 11am-I changed models this month! This is of a trip that we took to the Dallas Arboretum with our Daughter, Stephanie, and Son in Law, Chris back in 2012.



Hopefully I will have the Tag class up tomorrow or the next day! We are expecting rain here in Southern Indiana and my body is telling me it is true...my hands and eyes are working today and that is a praise and answered prayer...now just need to get my legs to behave! LOL!

Praising Him is EVERYTHING!!!

Have a great rest of the week!

Blessings,
Robyn Barber
paperscissorsglass.com
robyn.barber59@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment